Monday, October 4, 2010

Bleeding soul...........

When I utter your name, I can savor the venom.
The echo of your voice makes murder a sugary sensation.
A dagger in your heart I envision as I glance at you.

Ugly Imp dressed in white, I can see your claws.
A bed bug wearing lipstick, my heart goes out to your sufferers.
The gods toss and turn in their siesta, it was a crime to craft you.

You make hell a reality, well hell deserves better,
My soul bleeds with hatred, it cries with shame for sharing with the mischievous spirit.
Your origin date was the end of the beginning.

Hold your treacherous tears; don’t let them infect the soil.
Gulp down your tears, they may stir the ancestors.
Taste the animosity of your sin, blistering as magma, your tears must be.
Child of a serpent, daughter of a plump flea.
My soul bleeds with wrath; it lies awake in my slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment