Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Open your heart

The whole world is still and silent, The birds have gone to sleep; the clouds have submitted to the stars. And yet, I lay awake. Because I know, we can only choose our dreams if we do not sleep. I close my eyes and dream; I choose to dream of only you. Now, I ask that you join me as we create this beautiful dream. Do not sleep my love or you might be taken up by the past. Hold my hand and don’t look back. Let us share this perfect world, owned by the two us. Listen, to the silent night my love. You will hear the rhythm of my heart beat. My heart is calling out to you, dancing to the tune of your name. Do not fall asleep, open your heart and let me in. Let our hearts dance in the dark, let our souls hug the stars. You’re far and yet so near only if you let me in. Open your heart and maybe at last I can fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment