Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello Grandma.

Hello Grandma, The other day, I stared at your shadow. It was different, a little bent. It was then I began to embrace the possibility of an end. Before the end, there are things I have to mend. You must wonder! Things were different when I was younger. My quest for wealth has left you under I must confess, it was a blunder. Hello Grandma, Today is another day. I ask for another chance to make it a better day. Let us pray for a better me. Then we can ask the Lord to let us be. Look at me, smile for me. You are the person I dream to be. Hello Grandma, Hold my hand and let us dream. Cry with me, those tears were definitely meant to be, A price you must pay for loving endlessly. If you must cry, it has to be for her. You are her and she was you. Hello Grandma, Is that you calling me? I am here, please don’t leave. Grandma, are you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment